EIN makes great effort to provide accurate and complete information on this web site. However, portions of the information may from time to time be incorrect or out of date. Any errors reported in legal information will be investigated and corrected urgently.
The materials and information provided on this website are provided "as is." No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this web site or its links to other Internet resources.
Copyright on the EIN website and services (including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics and software) is owned by or licensed to the publishers, Electronic Immigration Network, unless copyright is attributed to another party. All rights are hereby reserved by Electronic Immigration Network. Registered users may access content in the EIN website and services solely for their own professional use. Registered users may not otherwise download or copy, store in any medium (including any other web site), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, modify or show in public any part of the EIN website and services without the prior written consent of Electronic Immigration Network. If you wish to make inquiries about a licence to reproduce material from the websites of Electronic Information Network, please contact email@example.com
EIN is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any linked websites. The links are provided as a convenience to you the user, and are not to be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that links will work all the time or that linked pages will not be changed, moved or deleted.
EIN is an equal opportunity employer. From time to time vacancies for paid or voluntary work are posted on the site.
EIN is not a campaigning organisation, but contains links to other organisations that are pursuing causes related to human rights, asylum and immigration issues.
EIN user terms and conditions:
EIN means the Electronic Immigration Network of 53 Fountain Street, Manchester M2 2AN.
User means a member of the Electronic Immigration Network issued with a username and password.
In return for Electronic Immigration Network allowing you access to the selected services by giving you a user name and password, you accept the following terms and conditions:
Your rights and obligations
1. You affirm that the information that you supply to EIN for the purposes of membership is true and accurate;
2. You acknowledge EIN's intellectual property rights including copyright in the EIN website and services that belong to or have been licensed to EIN;
3. In accessing the EIN website and services, you agree that you will access, copy, download, store, and distribute content solely for your own professional use. You undertake not to copy, download, store in any medium (including any other web site), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, modify, or show in public any part of the EIN website or services for any other purposes, without the prior written permission EIN or in contravention the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988;
4. You undertake not to use EIN services or permit the services to be used for the transmission of information which is criminal, defamatory, or in breach of a third party's intellectual property rights or rights of confidentiality, and will indemnify EIN in the event of such information being transmitted;
5. Permission to access the EIN services is personal to you and you may not let any other person (including multiple users on a network) access the EIN services using your username and password without the express written permission of EIN. If you believe that the security of a user name and password assigned to you has been compromised you have an obligation to inform EIN and get it changed;
6. You undertake to comply with all rules, regulations and laws relating to the service and its use including the Data Protection Act;
7. You may not set up links to EIN services except to the index page of the EIN website at http://www.ein.org.uk without the express written permission of EIN;
8. 'Electronic Immigration Network' and 'EIN' are trademarks of EIN. You may not use these marks without written permission from EIN;
EIN's rights and responsibilities
9. Permission to access the EIN services is granted at the discretion of EIN and such permission may be withdrawn at any time without notice;
10. EIN reserves the right to change the specification of EIN's services without notice;
11. EIN makes no warranty as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the information provided via the EIN website. EIN will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of or inability to use the website or services or from any unauthorised access to or alteration of the information provided thereby. EIN makes no warranty that the content of the website or services are compatible with all computer systems and browsers;
12. EIN, its officers, employees or agents shall not be liable for damages or losses of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of information, including but not limited to, damages or losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy or timeliness of any such information, or damages incurred from the viewing, distributing, or copying of those materials;
13. EIN is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites. The links are provided as a convenience to you the user, and are not to be taken as endorsement of any kind. EIN does not guarantee that links will work all the time or that linked pages will not be changed, moved or deleted;
14. The facility to store information on the EIN site is provided as a convenience for users. EIN shall not be responsible for its persistence or protection;
15. EIN reserves the right to add to or change the terms of this agreement. It is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these terms;
16. If any of the above terms prove to be invalid or void, the remainder of this agreement will remain in force;
17. Any dispute or complaint should be addresses first to the Director at the registered office. In the event that the dispute is not resolved, it shall be referred to the Trustees. A copy of the complaints procedure will be available on request;
18. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English law.
NOTE. These terms and conditions last updated: 09 August 2019.
© Electronic Immigration Network
Data Protection Act 1998
The membership data collected by EIN will be used for the purpose of user account administration within EIN. It will be stored securely in electronic format for this purpose. It may also be used for the purposes of notifying members of events, issues and news. The data will not be disclosed to any organisation that is not associated with EIN.