Electronic Immigration Network
4 May 2016: New report finds migrant families with no recourse to public funds are at crisis point
3 May 2016:
Bhatt Murphy says judgment provides important clarification that authorities do not have a merely passive role
27 April 2016:
AIRE Centre says people are facing arbitrary deportation without access to a fair trial
25 April 2016:
Theresa May calls for UK to leave ECHR to enable reform of human rights laws
Members site - key resources
Latest Case Law
- R (on the application of O) (by her litigation friend the Official Solicitor) (Appellant) v Secretary of State for the Home Department (Respondent)  UKSC 19
- Galdikas & Ors, R (on the application of) v Secretary of State for the Home Department & Anor  EWHC 942 (Admin)
- R (on the application of Nouazli) (Appellant) v Secretary of State for the Home Department (Respondent)  UKSC 16
- W and Others v Secretary of State for the Home Department (Deportation - Substantive) SC/54/2005
- Khaled v Secretary of State for the Home Department No 1  EWHC 857 (Admin)
Latest Country Reports
SI 2016 No. 402 (L. 5). This Order amends, among others, the Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) (Judicial Review) (England and Wales) Fees Order 2011 (S.I. 2011/2344). Coming into force 21st March 2016.
SI 2016 No. 226. These Regulations specify fees relating to immigration, nationality and associated functions. They are made further to the Immigration and Nationality (Fees) Order 2016 (S.I. 2016/177), which sets out the functions in...
SI 2016 No. 11. This Order is the sixth commencement order made under the Immigration Act 2014 and brings into force certain provisions in Chapter 1 of Part 3 (residential tenancies) in respect of premises in England so far as not...
Also available on EIN
Latest job vacancies
Wilson Solicitors LLP
Turpin & Miller LLP
Legal Rights Partnership