Electronic Immigration Network
Independent Chief Inspector of Borders and Immigration examines Home Office's processes for administrative reviews26 May 2016:
Chief Inspector finds "significant room for improvement" in internal administrative review process
26 May 2016:
Net migration to UK was 333,000 in 2015, 20,000 more than 2014 as emigration declines by 22,000
24 May 2016:
BSB review highlights concerns of the Bar over barriers to accessing justice in immigration and asylum law
23 May 2016:
New report calls on the Government to do more to ensure that refugees who have been granted asylum are given much more help to find accommodation
Members site - key resources
Latest Case Law
- Zafar, R (on the application of) v The Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWHC 1217 (Admin)
- R (on the application of MK, IK (a child by his litigation friend MK) and HK (a child by her litigation friend MK)) v Secretary of State for the Home Department (Calais; Dublin Regulation – investigative duty) IJR  UKUT 00231 (IAC)
- J.N. v. the United Kingdom (App no. 37289/12)
- R (on the application of O) (by her litigation friend the Official Solicitor) (Appellant) v Secretary of State for the Home Department (Respondent)  UKSC 19
- Galdikas & Ors, R (on the application of) v Secretary of State for the Home Department & Anor  EWHC 942 (Admin)
Latest Country Reports
SI 2016 No. 603 (C. 44). These Regulations bring into force specified provisions of the Immigration Act 2016. Coming into force on 31st May 2016.
SI 2016 No. 402 (L. 5). This Order amends, among others, the Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) (Judicial Review) (England and Wales) Fees Order 2011 (S.I. 2011/2344). Coming into force 21st March 2016.
SI 2016 No. 226. These Regulations specify fees relating to immigration, nationality and associated functions. They are made further to the Immigration and Nationality (Fees) Order 2016 (S.I. 2016/177), which sets out the functions in...
Also available on EIN
Latest job vacancies
TRP Solicitors Ltd
Legal Rights Partnership