Here's what you need to do to access this content
This part of EIN is only available to our members so you’ll need to log in to access it.
If you are a member of EIN...
- Please use the login form at the very top of this page or log in here.
- If you need to be reminded of your password, please click here for instructions.
- If your account has expired, you can renew your account here after logging in.
For any other queries about your account or if you have any problems accessing content on EIN, please contact us and let us know.
If you are not yet a member of EIN...
EIN is a membership organisation and access to case law, country reports, legislation and resources is restricted to our members.
- You will need to sign up here and join EIN to access restricted content.
- You can read more about the benefits of EIN membership here.
- You can find out how much it costs to join EIN here.
It’s the subscription fees paid by our members that fund the EIN website. We're a registered charity and thanks to our members, we've been online since 1998 and we’ve built up a reputation as an indispensable resource for immigration law practitioners.