Expert/Consultant for Nepal, Bhutan and China (Tibet) – the countries in the Himalayan belt. He is also a PhD student (part-time) in Politics at the Queen Mary University of London where his research project examines the internal politics of the above-mentioned countries from the geopolitical perspective with China and India.
Director of greenwall consultancy (gwc).
- Political parties; Political, cultural and social movements, Sectarian violence, opposition parties, Political transition.
- Human rights; torture, human trafficking, gender discrimination, Mixed (inter-cast) marriage and domestic violence, ethnic minority groups, foreign employment and bonded labour, refugees.
- Geopolitical trend and regional security in the Himalayan belt.
- Gurkhas; employment in the foreign military, security contractors, migration and diaspora issues.Political parties; Political, cultural and social movements, Sectarian violence, opposition parties, Political transition.
- Conducted research on the political economy of the political parties, the issues of Tibetan refugees and its diaspora, the Gurkha issues and its employment.
- Produced several independent reports and consulting works for INGOs and research working groups.
- Knowledge of UK immigration law and procedure; experience analysing witness statement, home office determination letters, tribunal decisions, country evidence.
- Regular contact with minority asylum seekers, refugees and minority communities.