Our OISC Level 1 Course in September covers the following topics:
- A look at the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), what it does and how it operates.
- An analysis of the structures, terminology and framework of UK immigration and nationality law.
- An in-depth look at immigration rules that fall within the following categories:
- Business and investment immigration law
- Family immigration law
- Student immigration law
- British citizenship, naturalisation and registration
- Other Visa categories
All of our course delegates are provided with an opportunity, on the day, to practise past OISC Level 1 exam questions to hone their technique and knowledge.
All course delegates receive a free handbook, emailed before the course begins.
Why take our Level 1 Course?
- We help you pass the OISC exam with our Mock Papers and OISC courses.
- We have excellent reviews and are trusted by customers across the United Kingdom.
- We help you find work experience in immigration law.
- Delegates join our exclusive WhatsApp group, for networking
- You'll receive course recordings, so you can listen back as much as you'd like.
How can we help you pass the OISC exam?
Alongside taking our OISC course, our OISC Mock Papers are a perfect way to help you prepare for and pass the OISC exam. Delegates also receive a discount.
Who teaches the OISC Level 1 course?
Our OISC Course trainers are experts in immigration law. They have been registered with the OISC for many years and have received excellent reviews from previous OISC course attendees, providing you with the best and most up-to-date information to help you thrive in your immigration career.
Where does the OISC Course take place?
The OISC Level 1 Course takes place online and we use Microsoft Teams, which is an easy platform to use and very similar to Zoom. In order to facilitate a classroom-like experience, we request delegates to appear on camera for the duration of the course.
How much does the OISC Level 1 Course cost?
The course costs £200.00. Please note that we do not charge any additional VAT, so all you need to pay is £200.00.
Interested in other OISC and CPD courses?
We'd love for you to join our courses. See the full list here on our website.