OISC Level 1 Course Content.
- The OISC – what it does and how it operates
- Analysis of the structures, terminology and framework of UK immigration and nationality law
- Visitor leave and visitor rules
- Working/business/family/study visas – overview
- Overstaying and overstaying rules
- British citizenship and British naturalisation/registration
Delegates should also go through a past OISC Level 1 assessment paper and thus improve their technical knowledge and OISC exam technique.
How can we help you pass the OISC exam?
Alongside taking our OISC course, our OISC Mock Papers are a perfect way to help you prepare for and pass the OISC exam. Delegates also receive a discount.
Who teaches the OISC Level 1 course?
Our OISC Course trainers are experts in immigration law. They have been registered with the OISC for many years and have received excellent reviews from previous OISC course attendees, providing you with the best and most up-to-date information to help you thrive in your immigration career.
Where does the OISC Course take place?
The OISC Level 1 Course takes place online and we use Microsoft Teams, which is an easy platform to use and very similar to Zoom. In order to facilitate a classroom-like experience, we request delegates to appear on camera for the duration of the course.
How much does the OISC Level 1 Course cost?
The course costs £200.00 + VAT.