Immigration law is always changing with new case law, rules and statutes by the day.
This course will provide a comprehensive update of the key changes and will address the important issues facing practitioners working in this area answering questions such as:
- What is the impact of recent statutory changes?
- What are the most important case law developments over the last year?
- What is the current state of the law?
Delegates will receive an essential update of case law, statute, rules and policy equipping them with an overview of the latest developments ensuring up to date advice can be provided to clients.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- The latest Immigration Act
- Article 8 case law developments
- Best interests of children
- Refugee law developments
- An update on Immigration Judicial Review
- Developments in EU free movement law & Brexit
- The Points Based System (to a limited extent)
- Practice and Procedure
- Summaries of the key cases