For Legal's in-person event with Adam Pipe will provide an update on the recent developments in Immigration Law. Adam will cover the latest case law developments, changes to practice and procedure, changes to the immigration rules and Home Office policies.
This masterclass will equip busy practitioners with an overview of the key developments in this fast-moving area of law which you can use in your applications and appeals. There will be plenty of time for questions, interaction and discussion with Adam.
The session will cover:-
- The latest changes to the Immigration Rules
- New Immigration Routes
- A comprehensive case law update including EUSS, Article 8, protection claims, deportation, deprivation, and more.
- Practice & Procedure: the latest Tribunal Practice Directions & Statements
- Home Office policy developments: consideration of the latest Home Office policies which will be helpful to applications and appeals
- Recent developments in immigration Judicial Review
- Best Practice for immigration appeals to the FTT & UT
Who this is for:
This masterclass is perfect for practitioners including Solicitors, OISC Advisers and Paralegals who are seeking to update their knowledge of Immigration Law, or who are considering returning to this area of law following a career break.
Level of expertise:
Delegates should have a working understanding of Immigration matters.
This session will cover the latest developments in Immigration Law matters and topics will be published closer to the event.
How you will learn:
This face-to-face training course consists of a presentation on the day, printed and digital lecture notes to refer to during and after the event.
You will be able to actively listen to the course and ask questions to the speaker on the day, and interact with sponsors.
Maximise learning whilst spending minimal time away from your desk. This half-day conference provides you with 4 hours of learning.
Attendees will receive a certificate of completion after the event closure.
Arrival at 12pm for lunch, the masterclass begins at 12:30pm and ends at 4:30pm.
What does my ticket include?
The £79 +VAT ticket price includes 4 hours of CPD at the event, a sandwich lunch upon arrival and a tea & coffee break in the afternoon. You will also have access to CPD webinars at forlegal.co.uk, including exclusive offers from For Legal.