Webinar- Spouse visa- practical considerations workshop - May 21
Start: 12th May, 2021 at 2:00pm
End: 12th May, 2021 at 5:15pm
Trainer: Rimmy Bedi
Levels: All levels
Online training: we will send a link to attend the course, hosted on Zoom, prior to the training.
"I love you" are the words that some of us cannot hear in person every day if we are separated from our loved ones. We can help our clients if we have all the up to date legal knowledge. This course will provide practical guidance and case studies to assist practitioners in advising clients and ensuring successful applications.
• How to ensure success with Appendix FM spouse/partner applications
• Discussion on the immigration rules, and how to ensure success
• Practical examples assessing documents required, application process and timings
• How to prove the requirement of intention to live together permanently
• How to meet the financial requirements – including self-employed, cash savings of third-party funding.
Objectives: At the end of the workshop delegates will be better equipped to successfully deal with Spouse Visa applications for their clients.
To book this course, please visit https://www.jcwi.org.uk/Event/webinar-spouse-visa-practical-considerations-workshop-wed-12-maye