Webinar: OISC L1 - exam preparation - Jan 21
Start: 26th January, 2021 at 10:00am
End: 26th January, 2021 at 1:15pm
Trainer: Brendan Beder
Online training: we will send a link to attend the course, hosted on Zoom, prior to the training.
This webinar is to prepare those candidates sitting the OISC Level 1 Competence Assessment Exam.
It will equip delegates with skills, useful tips and learning to maximise the chances of passing the exam.
In this session we will cover:
• Overview of the Syllabus for the Level 1 OISC Exam
• Discussion in respect of OISC competency levels
• Overview of the mechanics of the exam including timings, pass marks and division of the two sections of the exam
• Resources and materials including rules as to permitted and prohibited materials
• Tips as to likely areas to be examined
• Guide as to examination preparation
• Tips on how best to deal with the exam on the day
• Looking at previous papers and discussing best approaches
• Undertaking a scenario based section of an exam paper under exam-like conditions
• De-brief following this and discussion as to how better to deal with the exam on the day
• Summary of best modes of preparation
To book this course, please visit https://www.jcwi.org.uk/Event/webinar-oisc-1-exam-preparation-26jan-21