Trainer: Rimmy Bedi
Level: all levels
Start: 24th September, 2019 at 3:00pm
End: 24th September, 2019 at 5:00pm
This is a practical course on the application process and documentation required when preparing an application for a Spouse Visa. The trainer, Rimmy Bedi, has 20 years' experience in the field of immigration law, and will share her practical experience in making these applications. Case examples will be used to highlight best practice and pitfalls. If you have any specific questions you would like covered, please email Lucia in advance.
The workshop will cover the following:
• How to ensure success with Appendix FM spouse applications
• Discussion on the immigration rules, and how to ensure success
• Practical examples assessing documents required, application process and timings
• How to prove the requirement of intention to live together permanently
• How to meet the financial requirements – including self-employed, cash savings of third party funding.
Objectives: at the end of the workshop delegates will be better equipped to successfully deal with Spouse Visa applications for their clients.
To book this course, please visit https://www.jcwi.org.uk/Event/spouse-visa-practical-considerations