"Spouse visa- practical considerations workshop"
Trainer: Rimmy Bedi
Level: All levels
Start: 1st April, 2020 at 3:00pm
End: 1st April, 2020 at 5:00pm
Appendix FM Immigration rules for spouse visas is complex. This course will provide practical guidance and case studies to assist practitioners in advising clients and ensuring successful applications.
• How to ensure success with Appendix FM spouse/partner applications
• Discussion on the immigration rules, and how to ensure success
• Practical examples assessing documents required, application process and timings
• How to prove the requirement of intention to live together permanently
• How to meet the financial requirements – including self-employed, cash savings of third-party funding.
Objectives: At the end of the workshop delegates will be better equipped to successfully deal with Spouse Visa applications for their clients.
To book this course, please visit https://www.jcwi.org.uk/Event/spouse-visa-workshop-1apr20