Sponsor Licence and Tier 2 best practice **Discount available**
Trainer: Rimmy Bedi
Start: 12th June, 2019 at 2:00pm
End: 12th June, 2019 at 6:00pm
This is an essential workshop for those advisers who feel they are struggling with the amount of information they are required to know when dealing with Sponsor Licence and Tier 2 applications.
The trainer, Rimmy Bedi-Whaley, has over 20 years' experience in providing holistic immigration advice and has substantial knowledge about the Points-Based System. Rimmy has extensive expertise in advising and training commercial clients HR departments on compliance and has a successful track record in this field.
She will be able to answers all your questions and doubts on the following points:
• Advertisement - Do you need to advertise before submitting the Sponsor licence application
• Documents - What are the documents needed for a Sponsor licence and Tier 2 cases
• Genuineness Test – what is this and how to work with this in Tier 2 cases
• Right to work -How to prevent illegal working and how to do right to work checks
• Settlement – how to set your client up to have ILR success
• Tier 2 Sponsor Duties – What are the duties and how to ensure compliance
Practical case scenarios with detailed analysis and tactical tips will be used in the workshop.
Objectives: at the end of the workshop, delegates will have a thorough understanding on how to deal with Sponsor Licence and Tier 2 cases with best practice tips.
To book this course, please visit https://www.jcwi.org.uk/Event/sponsor-licence-and-tier-2-best-practice