Naturalisation in UK **Discount available**
01/02/2018 3:30pm to 01/02/2018 6:45pm
Venue: Central London TBC
Trainer: Brendan Beder
This is a very practical course going through the application process, common issues raised by the home office, residency requirement and good character requirement.
The trainer, Brendan Beder has over 25 years of hands on experience assisting clients with all of their naturaslisation, registration and related applications.
The course will equip you to confidently prepare and process these applications on behalf of your clients.
The course will look at:
• When can I naturalise as British?
• Can I naturalise as British if over 18 years old?
• Can I naturalise as British while under 18years old?
• Can I apply to be British if born outside the UK?
• What are the requirements for making a successful application?
• Can I apply if I have been out of the UK for long periods?
• Can I apply if I have criminal convictions?
At the end of the course participants will overview of the current provisions relating to naturalisation and be in a better position to assist their clients.
To book this course, please visit http://www.jcwi.org.uk/training/naturalisationintheWEBuk3aug17