Trainer: Rimmy Bedi
Level: All levels
Start: 21st January, 2020 at 3:00pm
End: 21st January, 2020 at 6:00pm
This course is designed to ensure you are clear of the process of settled status applications and how to deal with any issues that may arise.
Practical case studies discussed including the following:
- Who should apply including family members
- When should your client apply
- Step by step guide through the application process
- Problems encountered to date with the process
- Solutions to any problems
- Post Brexit scenarios and discussions.
This is a practical workshop.
To book this course, please visit https://www.jcwi.org.uk/Event/eu-settled-status-workshop21jan20