WEB 1094 Sponsor Licence Law Conference (WEBINAR)
EVENT | TRAINING
Tuesday 25 May 2021 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Skilled Worker route went live on 1 December 2020, replacing Tier 2, and EU workers have been eligible for sponsorship since 1 January 2021. This annual conference will take a critical look at the new era of sponsorship.
We have an excellent array of speakers from a number of leading UK immigration practices and the conference is being chaired by Nichola Carter of Carter Thomas Solicitors.
Topics will range from practical tips on sponsor licence law to in-depth analysis of complex legal issues. There will be a detailed examination of the current system of sponsorship for businesses, primarily relating to Skilled Worker with some reference to Temporary Worker. The speakers will provide highly practical insight and tips from their extensive experience.
ILPA's sponsor licence law conference provides a space for immigration experts across the UK to share experiences and tips on dealing with this complex area of law.
Attendees are invited to send in any questions, case-studies they would like the speakers to address in advance of the conference (to be received at ILPA by no later than 10 May 2021). You can submit your questions here.
Full programme and speakers TBC
• Available routes and the sponsor licence application process
• sponsor duties, including mergers and acquisitions
• SOC code selection and salary calculations
• migrant application process – tricks and tips including sponsoring company owners and domestic helpers
• focus on contract/third party sponsorship issues
• interplay between the Rules for sponsored workers and the sponsor duties, plus recent cases
• UKVI investigations and audits, challenging enforcement decisions and case law round-up
• international agreements, frontier workers and other options