WEB 1042 Immigration Judicial Reviews for OISC practitioners
Tuesday 06 October 2020 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
The 2017 Guidance on Competence permits OISC advisers authorised at "Level 3" to apply for an additional category of authorisation: Judicial Review Case Management (JRCM).
This course intends to guide OISC advisers through how to undertake Judicial Review claims from pre-action conduct through to seeking costs when a case is "won".
- Assessing merits of pursuing a Judicial review application and alternative remedies
- Complying with pre-action protocol
- Lodging claims
- 'Ins' and 'outs' of conducting judicial review claims
- Outcomes in the Upper Tribunal
- Consent orders and Costs
- Urgent applications and injunctions