WEB 3006 Introduction to Business Immigration
Thursday 22 February 2024 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
For those new to business immigration, holding basic UK immigration law knowledge who wish to develop their practice in business immigration
Level: Beginner – Intermediate
For those new to business immigration or wanting to refresh their knowledge, this is a fun and informative session aimed at beginner to intermediate level and designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to:
· Business visitors
· Sponsorship and Skilled Workers
· The Global Business Mobility routes
· Alternatives to sponsorship for Students, Graduates, and young people
· Entrepreneurs, innovators and exceptional talent under the rules
· Right to Work checks
· 2024 changes to the business visitor and sponsored worker routes
This course will not cover GBM routes in detail.
The course is designed for immigration practitioners holding basic UK immigration law knowledge who wish to develop their practice in the area of business immigration.
Tutors: Shara Pledger, Senior Associate at Pinsent Masons and Gary McIndoe, Managing Partner at Latitude Law