Wednesday 08 June 2022 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
There is significant delay in much of the Home Office's decision making which is frustrating for vulnerable clients and for those who have paid large sums for their applications and are stuck in limbo.
As delays continue and the backlog grows it is important for immigration and asylum practitioners to know when and how to challenge delay.
In this webinar we will cover:
• UKVI processing times in immigration and asylum cases
• When to bring challenges to delay in immigration and asylum cases
• How to set up a challenge
• Arguments to advance in a judicial review claim
• The Home Office Ex-Gratia Scheme
• Seeking damages in delay JR claims