Thursday 21 October 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Reviewing the protection afforded by Article 8 ECHR in 2021, in conjunction with recent authorities and policy/statutory changes, in order to provide practitioners with a practical update on how to prepare their cases relying on family and private life.
The topics include:
• the relationship between Article 8 and the Immigration Rules and the public interest considerations in the NIAA 2002 (as amended);
• entry clearance applications;
• 'insurmountable obstacles' and family life;
• best interests of children;
• dependent relatives and carers;
• Article 8 and students/workers; and,
• Article 8 and appeals, including 'new matters'
Please book at https://ilpa.org.uk/event/web-1122-article-8-echr-update/