Sponsoring migrant workers is a vital way for many firms to stay in business. But the system changes over time which can be a pitfall for the unwary.
This is a highly practical course where Sacha will go through commonly recurring issues and answer the delegates’ questions.
· Overview of Sponsor licence regime
· Sponsor licence applications
· How to obtain and retain your licence
· Defined and Undefined Certificate of Sponsorships
· Sponsor duties and sponsorship compliance
· Changes of circumstances.
· Supplementary employment and Secondary employment
· Managing audits
· Common compliance issues
· Challenging licence withdrawals/suspensions
This course is part of a 3-course series relating to sponsored workers: the other courses are Right to work checks and Managing sponsored workers. To book all three for a discounted rate call 07544164692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org