This is a practical course and will ensure you retain your sponsor licence and meet all the requirements to retain the Tier 2 workforce without any penalties.
There will be practical case studies on right to work checks, illegal working and civil penalties, advertisement requirements and sponsor compliance.
The course will cover:
- Ensure you are up to date with the recent Tier 2 changes
- Who has the right to work
- Advertisements – when are these needed and how to ensure you meet the mandatory requirements
- How to prevent illegal working and what are the consequences if you employ a worker without the right status.
- Tier 2 Sponsor License applications including best practice tips
- What are Tier 2 Sponsor Duties and how to stay on top of these tasks
- What are common Tier 2 sponsor failings
- Tier 2 process practical considerations
- What happens if you want to change the work or salary of a Tier 2 worker
- What is the genuineness test the home office apply to all cases
- Immigration verses Employment law – how to tackle these situations
The trainer, Rimmy Bedi-Whaley, has over 20 years’ experience in providing holistic immigration advice and has substantial knowledge about the Points-Based System. Rimmy has extensive expertise in advising and training commercial clients HR departments on compliance and has a successful track record in this field. She will be able to answers all your questions and doubts on Tier 2.