This package includes both Sponsor Licence Masterclass and Expansion Worker Route online courses at a special discounted price of £100+vat for 2 courses!
Sponsor Licence Masterclass Course:
Join us to understand the practical considerations and obligations for all UK sponsors. Be confident that your procedures and processes are compliant with the revamped UK sponsorship scheme and get the latest insights on the Home Office desired approach to sponsor duties when undertaking compliance reviews.
Send your questions in advance – our expert will guide you on how best to approach relevant issues.
o Sponsor licence applications
o How best to obtain and retain your licence
o Defined and Undefined Certificate of Sponsorships (including mandatory and recommended information to include in requests)
o Sponsor duties and sponsorship compliance
o Changes of circumstances for employees and the business
o Supplementary employment and Secondary employment for staff
o Managing audits
- Right to work checks for all staff demographics and digital checks
- Managing revocation and suspension threats and decisions
Expansion Worker Course:
An introduction to the Expansion Worker route
Topics covered during the session:
- -Overview of the route
- -Preparing the licence application – documentation and information required
- -Differences between pervious Overseas Representative and new Expansion Worker route
- -Differences between Skilled Worker and Expansion Worker routes
- -Preparing the individual application
- -Practical tips
- Progression to Skilled Worker:
- Upgrading from a provisional rating
- Adding Skilled Worker licence capability
For good training practice we are limiting the number of attendees, so please book your place as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: Updates made by the OISC and SRA both are applying a strict approach on all immigration practitioners being fully aware of the latest developments and record these through their CPD activity.