Delivered online over ZOOM over 4 days at 930am – 1230pm each day on Monday 11th December 2023, Tuesday 12th December 2023, Wednesday 13th December 2023 and Thursday 14th December 2023. Joining instructions will be emailed to you once your booking has been made.
HJT Training has introduced a new structure (due to the new rules) to Immigration Law wishing to accredit at entry level or beginning a career in Immigration law. The aim of this course is to give delegates sufficient knowledge for Level 1 assessments with the OISC focusing on the OISC’s core requirements.
The areas to be covered are as follows:
- Enforcement and criminal offences
- Appeals and Administrative Review
- The Rules, common requirements (para 6 and Part 1), Operational Guidance
- General grounds of refusal and suitability
- Ancestors, and switching categories
- Long residence
- Nationality by birth, registration and naturalisation
- EEA law and Appendix EU/ Appendix EU (Family Permit)
- Family applications
- Work, study and business
- Practical Exercises throughout
Delegates will be provided with a digital copy the latest edition of the OISC Level 1 Material as well as a digital copy of the Resource Booklet
Please note, the OISC Level 1 HJT Immigration Material is NOT printable due to copyright.
For good training practice we are limiting the number of attendees, so please book your place as soon as possible.
For further revision, we have partnered up with The Open University to provide an excellent online self-study OISC Level 1 course which will allow you to work through at your own convenience, time and pace. For more information and registration, please see here: https://www.open.ac.uk/exec-ed/cpd/foundations-uk-immigration-law-oisc-level-1