Delivered online over ZOOM over 4 days at 930am – 1230pm each day on Monday 11th July 2022, Tuesday 12th July 2022, Monday 18th July 2022 and Tuesday 19th July 2022. Joining instructions will be emailed to you once your booking has been made.
HJT Training has introduced a new structure (due to the new rules) to Immigration Law wishing to accredit at entry level. The aim of this course is to give delegates sufficient knowledge for Level 1 assessments with the OISC focusing on the OISC’s core requirements.
The areas to be covered are as follows:
- Enforcement and criminal offences
- Appeals and Administrative Review
- The Rules, common requirements (para 6 and Part 1), Operational Guidance
- General grounds of refusal and suitability
- Ancestors, and switching categories
- Long residence
- Nationality by birth, registration and naturalisation
- EEA law and Appendix EU/ Appendix EU (Family Permit)
- Family applications
- Work, study and business
- Practical Exercises throughout
Delegates will be provided with a digital copy the latest edition of the OISC Level 1 HJT Immigration manual as well as a digital copy of the Resource Booklet
Please note, the OISC Level 1 HJT Immigration manual is NOT printable due to copyright.
For further revision, we have partnered up with The Open University to provide an excellent online self-study OISC Level 1 course which will allow you to work through at your own convenience, time and pace. For more information and registration, please see here: https://www.open.ac.uk/exec-ed/cpd/foundations-uk-immigration-law-oisc-level-1