The general EUSS application deadline is imminent. To assist practitioners with last-minute instructions and complex cases, we aim to provide clarity by addressing:
– EUSS basics refresher
– lack supporting documents before the deadline (including passports and outstanding EEA Regs documents)
– immigration status after the grace period where applications remain undecided
– late applications, reasonable grounds and the effect on immigration status
– Suitability and triggering enforcement action – evaluating the merits of making an application
– complex case scenarios to assist you in finalising those tricky cases
We will incorporate an extended Q&A section in this session and would encourage delegates to please send in their questions and scenarios in good time.