There will be opportunity to ask questions, share experiences and a detailed analysis of case examples.
- Assessment of the Civil Penalty Process
- Civil Penalty calculator explained with actual case example
- How to complete an Objection Form and which documents are required
- Right to work requirements
- Practical guidance and analysis of case studies
Objectives: At the end of the course delegates will have a detailed understanding on how to ensure right to work checks are conducted correctly to mitigate and challenge a Civil Penalty.