Kirklees Citizens Advice and Law Centre are looking to recruit to the Immigration and Asylum Legal Team and want to appoint a Asylum and Immigration Solicitor/Caseworker to provide advice and representation under our Legal Aid contract
The successful candidate will have experience in delivering a casework service in asylum and immigration, and will preferably have knowledge or experience of working under an LAA contract.
As a member of the KCALC team you will benefit from:
- A salary of £26,840 - £31,265
- An 8% non-contributory Pension Scheme
- Healthy Work/Life Balance – 37 hour working week and flexible working scheme.
- Generous Annual Leave – 33 days holiday, rising to 38 after 5 continuous years’ service plus eight statutory bank holidays.
- Commitment to health and wellbeing – access to employee assistance programme, discounts on days out, restaurants and high street shopping, contribution towards eye-tests, glasses, dental care and more.
- Discounted and financed travel pass.
- Commitment to ongoing development - Regular training workshops and personal development opportunities
This role will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 12.00 NOON Monday 15th January 2024
Please do not send CVs or other supporting material as they will not be considered.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.kcalc.org.uk. Please do not send CVs or other supporting material as they will not be considered. The website contains other information about KCALC including our latest annual report which may be of use to you.
If you have any queries about this post please email email@example.com. Please return your application form to that email address and remember to include the diversity monitoring form.