WEB 1041 "Dispatches from the FTT Front Lines": Current issues litigating for appellants in the FTT (IAC) (Bitesize WEBINAR)
Tuesday 14 July 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This session will focus on a small number of important practical issues encountered by practitioners working in the First-tier and Upper Tribunals.
· Roll-out of the online procedure: navigating standard directions and the prospect of remote hearings.
· Litigation friends: procedure in the absence of procedure.
· Evidence from children: fairness and flexibility.
· Cross-appeals to the Upper Tribunal: progress at last?
· Expert reports: ensuring fitness for purpose.