Delivered online over ZOOM over 4 days on Wednesday 14th September 2022 (9:30am – 12:30pm), Thursday 15th September 2022 (9:30am – 12:30pm), Friday 16th September 2022 (9:30am – 12:30pm) and Monday 19th September 2022 (9:30am – 12:30pm). Joining instructions will be emailed to you once your booking has been made.
HJT Training has introduced a new structure (due to the new rules) to Immigration Law wishing to accredit at entry level. The aim of this course is to give delegates sufficient knowledge for Level 1 assessments with the OISC focusing on the OISC’s core requirements.
The areas to be covered are as follows:
- Enforcement and criminal offences
- Appeals and Administrative Review
- The Rules, common requirements (para 6 and Part 1), Operational Guidance
- General grounds of refusal and suitability
- Ancestors, and switching categories
- Long residence
- Nationality by birth, registration and naturalisation
- EEA law and Appendix EU/ Appendix EU (Family Permit)
- Family applications
- Work, study and business
- Practical Exercises throughout
Delegates will be provided with a digital copy the latest edition of the OISC Level 1 HJT Immigration manual as well as a digital copy of the Resource Booklet.
Please note, the OISC Level 1 HJT Immigration manual is NOT printable due to copyright.
For further revision, we have partnered up with The Open University to provide an excellent online self-study OISC Level 1 course which will allow you to work through at your own convenience, time and pace. For more information and registration, please see here: https://www.open.ac.uk/exec-ed/cpd/foundations-uk-immigration-law-oisc-level-1