As the dust now settles regarding the implementation of new Brexit legislation, this Course will address the question of where EU Nationals stand in relation to their Immigration status within the UK. This comprehensive half-day Course makes these legislative changes clear through the aid of our experienced Tutor. Our EUSS Course will equip you with a wealth of knowledge and you'll receive 2 CPD hours.
The EUSS Course covers the following topics:
- A refresher of the broader changes to UK Immigration Law as a result of Brexit changes
- An overview of new Immigration rules, specifically covering Appendix EU
- Discussions of the EU Settlement Scheme including that of Settled and Pre-Settled Statuses
- Clarification on who can still apply
- Practical tips on how to handle ongoing EUSS applications
Who Is The Course for?
- Solicitors, paralegals and caseworkers
- OISC immigration advisers
- EU nationals who need to understand where they stand
- UK employers with a workforce comprising EU nationals
Where does the Course take place?
The EUSS Course takes place online using Microsoft Teams - an easy platform to use similar to Zoom. In order to facilitate a classroom-like experience, we request all delegates to appear on camera for the duration of the course.
Who teaches the EUSS Course?
Our Immigration Law tutors are experienced advisers and have been working in the Immigration field for many years. They are knowledgeable in their field and teach our delegates the information required in a clear and concise manner.
How long does the Course last?
The EUSS Course is a half-day Course, beginning at 9.30am and ending at approximately 1.00pm. There will be a short break at around 11.00am providing delegates with a comfort break.
As part of our desire to support delegates, we also grant those who attend our CPD Courses and OISC Courses exclusive access to our WhatsApp Group. This gives each member access to an extensive network of Immigration professionals, previous Course attendees, and ensures Pacific Legal Training continues to support you even after the Course ends. This opportunity inevitably provides you with excellent networking and knowledge-sharing opportunities to help further your immigration career in becoming an Immigration adviser. We also provide audio recordings of the Course to all attendees.
How much does the EUSS Course cost?
The course costs £100.00, including VAT.