Trainer: Rimmy Bedi
Level: All levels
Start: 19th May, 2020 at 3:00pm
End: 19th May, 2020 at 5:00pm
Visit visa applications can often be surprisingly complex. This is an essential course for advisers who find that they need extra help to overcome the snares of a visit visa application. Join this new workshop to learn about the pitfalls and how to avoid them, by looking at practical examples and case-studies with our experienced trainer Rimmy Bedi.
We will aim to address the common questions:
- How to ensure success when a client has already had a few visits visas refused
- How to convince the entry clearance officer your client is a genuine visitor
- What documents will convince the embassy the client will not remain in the UK
- What are the requirements and rules for visit visas?
- What can the UK sponsor do to assist with the application for a visit visa?
Objectives: At the end of this course delegates will have gain more confidence in preparing visit visa applications thus increasing their chances for success for their clients.
To book this course, please visit https://www.jcwi.org.uk/Event/workshop-on-visitors-visa-preparing-a-successful-visit-visa-application-19-may20