Sponsor Licence applications: how to ensure success, and the Resident Labour Market Test (RLMT)**Discount available**
30/01/2018 4:30pm to 30/01/2018 7:45pm
Venue: Central London TBC
Trainer: Rimmy Bedi
This is an essential workshop for those advisers who feel they are struggling with the amount of information they are required to know when dealing with Sponsor Licence applications and the RLMT. The trainer, Rimmy Bedy-Whaley has over 20 years' experience in advising clients on how to successfully prepare Sponsor Licence applications. She will be able to answers all your questions and doubts on the following points:
- Is an advert needed when applying for a sponsor licence?
- Do you have to advertise if the visa is actually exempt from an advert?
- Do you need to advertise before submitting the Sponsor licence application or can you do this after submission?
- How much detail do you need to have in your interview notes for unsuccessful candidates?
- What are the specific documents and details needed for a Sponsor licence application?
- How do you manage to stay on top of the legislation and requirements for such applications?
Practical case scenarios with detailed analysis and tactical tips will be used in the workshop.
Objectives: at the end of the workshop, delegates will have a better understanding on how to deal with Sponsor Licence applications.
To book this course, please visit http://www.jcwi.org.uk/training/new-sponsor-licence-applications-how-to-ensure-success-and-resident-labour-market-test