WEB 1073 It's all about the money: financial requirements of the rules for applications by partners (WEBINAR)
EVENT | TRAINING
Tuesday 02 March 2021 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
At the end of the course participants should fully understand the financial requirements in Appendix FM and the related evidential requirements in Appendix FM-SE, and be equipped to handle a range of applications involving different financial circumstances.
Topics will cover the requirements for partners and other family members under Appendix FM and Appendix FM-SE, including:
• Calculating level of income/savings required
• permitted sources of income
• specified evidence
• methods of calculating salaried employment, self-employment, non-employment income and cash savings
• combining sources of income
• adequate maintenance test
• new rules on "other sources of income, financial support or funds in exceptional circumstances"
• case studies