WEB 1057 Fee Waivers: how to make a successful application
Thursday 12 November 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This is a course for practitioners who wish to assist their clients with fee wavier applications. The course will provide a general overview of the current caselaw and Home Office guidance, and a practical introduction to making successful applications, with guidance on the type of documents that need to be submitted.
This training will cover:
1. Legislative framework
2. Guidance Framework
3. What types of applications can attract a fee waiver?
4. In-country and out of country fee waivers.
5. Criteria for a fee waiver.
6. Who can apply for a fee waiver?
7. What is covered by a fee waiver
8. How to apply.
9. Supporting documents and format.
10. Who has to supply the documents?
11. How long does it usually take to get a decision?
12. How is the application processed?
13. Date of application is the date of the immigration application.
14. What happens if the application is refused?