WEB 1041 "Dispatches from the FTT Front Lines": Current issues litigating for appellants in the FTT (IAC) (Bitesize WEBINAR)
Monday 28 September 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This session will focus on a small number of important practical issues encountered by practitioners working in the First-tier and Upper Tribunals.
• Roll-out of the online procedure: navigating standard directions and the prospect of remote hearings.
• Litigation friends: procedure in the absence of procedure.
• Evidence from children: fairness and flexibility.
• Cross-appeals to the Upper Tribunal: progress at last?
• Expert reports: ensuring fitness for purpose.