WEB 1013 Deportation of EEA nationals and their dependants
Tuesday 26 May 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 6:15 pm
There is scope to challenge the deportation of EEA nationals and their family members, but you need to get your evidence right. Many of these cases will go to be appeal and you may face attempts to deport your client before the appeal is heard. This course will give you the tools you need to represent your EEA national clients and their family members threatened with deportation.
1. In what circumstances can EEA nationals and family members be deported?
2. What are the tests for deportation and how do they different with length of residence
3. How do you go about evidencing length of residence
4. How do you go about addressing why the applicable test for deportation is not met
5. Rights and modalities of appeals
Participants' particular interests within the scope of 3) 4) AND 5) above, notified two clear weeks before the course.