This new style of course will focus on particular countries of origin. Starting with Bangladesh. Experienced barristers will give tips on how to prepare asylum claims and immigration appeals in the most effective way.
Working with Garden Court’s expert researcher David Neale, we provide efficiently collated and presented country evidence materials covering the major issues in these appeals, and share ideas on presenting the individualised evidence in the case in the most effective way:
- Drafting persuasive witness statements that cover all relevant issues
- Arguing the case via the most important legal principles
- Presenting evidence from the courts and from social media accounts
- Making enquiries with lawyers in Bangladesh
- When and how to use expert evidence