Ensure you are aware of the new requirements and how the changes apply in practice. Rimmy Bedi Whaley and Mark Symes will be discussing the New Skilled Worker visa and the practical impact for immigration practitioners and their clients.
This course is aimed at all immigration advisors and lawyers.
- The new route for skilled workers– how will this work and what are the requirements.
- SoC Codes under the new rules
- Analysis of the new tradeable points and what is taken into consideration.
- Genuineness Test – how to meet this threshold in absence of advertisements.
- Switching visa categories and cooling off periods under the new rules
- Case studies and practical discussions
- Applying for ILR
Join us to discuss how the new skills and salary requirements will work for workers in the UK