We all run private and family life claims. This course addresses issues that regularly crop up. In particular:
- Covid 19 and remote hearings in Article 8 appeals
- Home Office policy on British citizen children: latest changes
- What really is in the best interests of children?
- Establishing insurmountable obstacles
- Returning abroad for entry clearance: “contriving to frustrate the purpose of the Immigration Rules”
- Adult dependent relatives: an impossible threshold?
- Near misses and the financial requirements
- Arguing exceptional circumstances under the GEN exceptions
- Human rights claims: refusals and appealability
- Responding to section 120 notices
- Non-suspensive appeals: where have we reached on out-of-country appeals?
- Plotting an appeal strategy – fresh issues, Home Office consent to raise new matters, and arguments inside and outside the Rules
- Further representations, fresh claims, and certification
Mark Symes & Adam Pipe
£29 + VAT
Booking Contact Details:
Booking contact email: