This is an essential workshop for those advisers who feel they are struggling with the amount of information they are required to know when dealing with Sponsor Licence applications.
The trainer will be able to answers all your questions and doubts on the following points:
- Is an advert needed when applying for a sponsor licence?
- Do you need to advertise before submitting the Sponsor licence application or can you do this after submission?
- How much detail do you need to have in your interview notes for unsuccessful candidates?
- What are the specific documents and details needed for a Sponsor licence application?
- Practical case scenarios with detailed analysis and tactical tips will be used in the workshop.
Objectives: at the end of the workshop, delegates will have a better understanding on how to deal with Sponsor Licence applications.